2018-2019 School Year Registration
Online registration for current families began January 23. New family registration opened January 28.
The following tuition incentives are in place for the 2018-2019 school year for returning families:
1. If you refer a new family to our school and they mention you as a factor of enrollment and remain enrolled through January 2019, you will receive a $250 tuition credit on your tuition account.*
2. If you refer a new family to our school and they mention you as a factor of enrollment and enroll student(s) in either the first or fifth grade (our current smallest classes) a $500 tuition credit will be applied to your account if the student(s) remain enrolled through January 2019.*
* Tuition credits are granted per family not by each individual student. (If a new family enrolls multiple students only one tuition credit is granted.)
3. The family discount offered for multiple children enrolled full day in school at all grade levels (PS-8th grade) remains in place for 2018-2019.
4. Tuition payments for the 2018-19 school year are made by autopayment processed through VANCO Services by direct arrangements with the school. Questions about tuition statements and collection should be directed to JoAnn Lakoma in our business office. (847) 885-3350 x208.
Save $50 off registration fees. The early registration discount is in effect through April 2. When we remember that our children are at school more hours than they may be awake at home, we realize just how crucial our role is in the academic, spiritual, social, and emotional development of our students. We take our partnership very seriously.
Current families had the first enrollment option. New family student enrollment opened Sunday, January 28. We ask you to assist us in our planning for next school year by re-enrolling as soon as you can. Contact Cindy Oleson in the school office at (847)885-3350 x 222 email@example.com for enrollment assistance.