St. Peter Lutheran Church and School are part of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) church body. There are many great features about the St. Peter family. Here are just a few:
- We are a fully accredited school (since 1978)
- All teachers are state certified, with many holding Master Degrees
- Curriculum exceeds state standards
- Spanish is taught in every grade, Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Student's test scores average in the upper 83rd percentile
- A student enrichment program is offered
- Full-time Resource teacher providing students that extra support
- Computer Technology Curriculum for students Kindergarten through eighth grade
- iPads and Chromebooks are utilized
- Interscholastic athletic Program including Cross Country, Volleyball, Basketball, and Track and Field
- Band Program
- Music Program that includes choirs and music classes for grades K-8
- Activities for every student
- Before and after school care for all enrolled students
- Various scouting units are offered
- Summer Daze program (June through August) which is open to the community for students ages 3-12
- Offers a Christian based education that will help children through their childhood years and remain with them as an adult
SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: St. Peter Lutheran School exists to connect children and their families to their Savior Jesus Christ. We are passionately dedicated to the pursuit of educational excellence, taught in a Christ-centered, enriching environment, which enables students to grow in faith, knowledge and to demonstrate their love for Jesus and others.
SCHOOL MINISTRY TEAM - The mission of St. Peter Lutheran School Ministry Team is to guide and support the administration and staff of St. Peter Lutheran School to provide a Christ centered education with high academic standards that will develop the whole child to become a contributing Christian citizen in God’s world. St. Peter Lutheran School’s Ministry Team is made up of a diverse group of parents that have children in various grades. We meet monthly to discuss issues relating to the school such as the budget and policy review. When the need arises we assist the principal with the interview process of prospective teachers. We also provide feedback on staff and school activities. Part of our responsibility is to bring up issues that we feel need to be addressed in the school and we are open to hear any issues that you may have noticed. However, specific issues regarding an individual student, should be taken to the teacher first and after that to Principal Zielke.
The Ministry Team has a passion for this school and the children’s education. We want it to be the very best it can be. To that end, we are here for you. If you have an issue that you feel needs to be addressed, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
School Ministry Team
Mark Robisky - Chairperson